Unite and create. Join us for an afternoon of art, music, performances, and more.
- Story and snack time with Miry’s List 12-2p
- Contribute to a giant weaving that will be installed at the U.S.-Mexico border with Tanya Aguiñiga and Natalie Godinez.
- Experience an interactive puppetry performance with Bob Baker Marionette Theater.
- Imagine the Los Angeles River restored with pictures of wildlife with Carolyn Castaño.
- Shake it up with hip-hop dancers from Culture Shock Los Angeles.
- Help Ashley Hunt make a map of how families are being separated by U.S. policy along the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Hear InsideOUT Writers poets share their stories.
- Make a collaborative balloon constellation with Alicia Piller.
- Add your voice to a collective soundscape with Jimena Sarno.
- Groove to the musical sounds of Rhythm Child.
- Music by Wild Dreams and duo Noah James & Brendan Brandt.
- Treats from Lee’Poof Cotton Candy.
- Love and kindness activities with Families Belong Together.
All ages welcome. Most activities are recommended for ages five and up. American Sign Language interpretation will be offered during performances and story time.
Interested in supporting this event? Sign up to volunteer!